PERIMETRIX STANDARD SUPPORT →
During the maintenance phase, the customer receives the full scope of standard Perimetrix support, which includes the following:
- New versions (releases) of the purchased software, as well as the tools, procedures and services for performing updates (upgrades).
- Support packages to resolve technical issues or to provide additional or improved functionality of Perimetrix software.
- Technical support for resolving issues related to the operation of Perimetrix software. The service is available Monday through Friday during standard business hours.
- Access to the messaging infrastructure via the customer support Portal.
PERIMETRIX PREMIUM SUPPORT →
Premium technical support provides an advanced level of service designed to meet the specific needs of the customer:
- Round-the-clock (24/7), priority handling of technical issues related to the operation of Perimetrix software.
- Active support, including the assignment of a dedicated service support engineer (technical support specialist), who is personally responsible for handling technical issues from the customer.
- Proactive notification of development plans related to the Perimetrix product line, as well as any upcoming software releases.